Thursday, August 27, 2009

clarification

when pyf(e) and i first talked about creating this blog, we were excited-(obviously me more than him..evident by his lack of posts! they will come.) anyways, it was all good until he realized i spelled pyfe w/ an "e" at the end.

this was not ok.

you see, he's gone by this shortened name for a lonnng time. he claimed that it's always been pyf w/ no "e" and that people would think it was "pie-fee" and "wife-ee"- which, i agree, does sound kinda lame. but my thought was that people would think it was "piff" and "wiff" if we left out the "e's"- which sounds even more lame!

(is too much thought going into this on our end?)

anyways...

i decided that he was right.
the "e's" have now been eliminated..

and life is good.


(he's going to be so excited!)



p.s.- please feel free to leave any comments to tell us how YOU
think "pyfe" and "wyfe" are pronounced so one of us can be
deemed the 'winner' of this ridiculous debate.



(actually.. maybe that wouldn't be such a good idea! :)




7 comments:

Shayla said...

Heather! You guys are so funny!! I love your blog, it's so charming!

Justin said...

Heather has it on this one. Looking at the "Wyf" signature on this one, it looks like whiff. I've always thought of doing the shortened last name with an e.

David and Megan said...

okay.....because of this blog I will always want to call you guys piff and wiff lol.....I'm so sorry...forgive me if I ever do lol

It's Me...shell said...

ha ha I actually just read it as pyf and wyfe. it made sense to me.

Holley and Brandon said...

I'm not even going to get into this because to anyone who knows you and how to say your last name, it works either way, so tell Pyf(e) to chill. But I had to tell you that I had the weirdest dream the other night that you guys had a 20lb baby boy. We came to visit you in the hospital and he was HUGE! Anything you want to tell me...?

Cher said...

hmm.... i gotta tell ya..I think I liked the pyfe and wyfe better---it just makes more sense. but I get pyf and wyf, too....but If i wasn't familiar with the pyfer name, I may read "piff" as well. hehe.

hayley maree renshaw said...

definitelyyyy looks like "wiff" ps-what are the vowels heather? a,e,i,o,u and sometimes y. don't forget!