Sunday, October 25, 2009

cure for my lips issue:love it!

it worked- but now a nasty cold started coming on yesterday and my nose
is already getting raw and my lips feeling chapped again!

plus...pyf threw out his back (again) yesterday playing basketball...

just picture the 2 of us right now-
it makes me laugh just thinking about it!
(pyf hobbling around to try to help me out and me trying to clear out
atleast 1 nostril so i can breathe and help him out..)

we're a sad lookin couple to say the least!


2 comments:

Holley and Brandon said...

Heather do you guys need anything? If you do call us- we only live 5 minutes away! Brandon has an awesome back massager that might help Pyf...

It's Me...shell said...

oh poor kids! that's never a fun time. and how old is Nate to be throwing his back out?