Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Blogging...what's that?
To write entries in, add material to, or maintain a weblog.

...I had to remind myself.
Notice the word m a i n t a i n.

My bad.


Nothin much new going on with us.
I did get a new nickname, though...
A friend from work has started calling me "P-Y-fer" like "P-wifer" or "P-wyfer", whatever.
I thought it was pretty funny.
Adding it to my list of "Wyf of Pyf" and just plain "Wyfer".


Here's a nice video taken of NightNight in January (since I bailed on getting one posted when I first talked about them a while back!)

Love it.





3 comments:

It's Me...shell said...

I like that Nickname. It's clever. Tron's pretty excited about this videp

Dana said...

i loved that song and video!! (very artistic!) good stuff!
love,
mom/ma shaw
xo

Tami said...

So, I'm following your blog now. Officially. That means to have to blog, now.